I was born and raised in Calera, Alabama. I followed my dreams to Fairbanks, Alaska with a goal of gaining a bachelors in Wildlife Biology. Back home, in Alabama, my folks live on a white tail deer farm. We currently have 21 white tails, and 3 fallow deer. Also on our farm... we have goats, hogs, chickens, and turkeys. Wildlife is a large part of my life, and I aspire to help in the conservation of our animals, land, and waterways.
I transfered to UAF from the University of Alabama. Roll Tide Roll! I attended UA for 4 years, and switched my major 3 times. I marched in the University's Million Dollar Band, my first two years at UA. I have been playing the saxophone for 13 years, and along the way I have taught myself the clarinet, flute, trumpet, and french horn. Music is a large part of my life, and one of the few ways I can actually relieve stress.
Winter break was a great month for me. I went back to Alabama for a month and basked in 70 degree heat, walked barefoot in living grass, and got my fill on sweet tea. One of my favorite moments back home was watching raindrops hit the windowsill with the rumble of thunder in the distance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey! A few friends and I usually get together on Wednesday nights for drinks, and I figured since we are classmates and all I would extend the invite! if you ever want to join me let me know! It could be fun! :]
ReplyDelete